What Will You Learn
- How to write survey questions for any type of survey
- How to write meaningful demographic questions
- How to design an attractive survey
- How to deploy a survey
- How to motivate people to participate
- How to generate meaningful scores from raw data
- How to know what the scores say about your respondents
- How to respond to good news
- How to respond to bad news
- How to isolate the most important findings
- How to respond to the most important findings
- How to measure improvement over time
- What does “psychology” have to do with surveys?
- What is “benchmarking” and why is everyone talking about it?
- What recommendations will Management expect of me?