IMPROVE MANAGEMENT STYLE, SUPERVISION, CAREER DEVELOPMENT, MANPOWER PLANNING. IDENTIFY LEADERSHIP TRAINING NEEDS.
NBRI’s 360 Degree Surveys combine feedback from an employee’s immediate sphere of influence. Each of the following sources provide their perceptions of the employee:
- Subordinates, and
Feedback from external sources, such as customers or vendors, may be included. The 360 Degree Survey may replace or augment Performance Reviews for key management personnel.
Sample NBRI 360 Degree Survey questions include:
- Communicates effectively
- Listens well
- Coaches employees who have skill or competency deficiencies
- Encourages employees to do what is right
- Is ethical
- Is approachable
- Will yield to another’s opinion
- Usually considers other ways of doing things
- Accommodates other styles and approaches
- Is comfortable with uncertainty
- Is trusted with confidential information
Armed with the knowledge of how one is perceived from multiple viewpoints, each manager is able to pinpoint their personal training needs, define their career path with milestones, and become a more effective member of the management team.