Hire, Train and Keep Your Talent
Onboarding: A comprehensive approach to joining an organization which ensures each employee is immersed into the culture, quality, and operational systems of the organization.
Onboarding is a necessity to ensure that new employees are properly trained and understand their job function in an organization. When new hires don’t understand their role as an employee or they are not being productive members of the team, it reveals flaws in how they were hired or introduced to the company.
NBRI’s Onboarding Surveys help organizations:
- Assess the effectiveness of their current employee onboarding program
- Identify the key components to include in their employee onboarding program
- Determine the challenging issues for new employees
- Understand the perceptions new employees have of their hiring experience
- Discover why new employees are drawn to an organization
- Make new hires more productive faster
- Address the reasons why some employees leave during the first year
- Improve the recruiting process
- Gain long term commitment from new employees
- Measure the success of their employee onboarding program over time