The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) has conducted scientific, psychological research for thousands of organizations, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, since its inaugural study of Frito-Lay in 1982.
Since then, NBRI has partnered with such notable and diverse firms as Electronic Data Systems (EDS) / Hewlett Packard (HP), CompUSA / Tiger Direct, Texas Utilities (TXU), John Deere, and thousands more to accurately assess the complex psychological issues of their Customers, Employees, and Markets, and take specific steps to improve employee engagement and customer loyalty.
NBRI is a firm of professional researchers and business consultants with extensive training and experience in the business application of psychological research. NBRI offers a unique combination of talented business consultants and Ph.D. Organizational Psychologists who are professional researchers and statisticians. Having created the survey questions that comprise the foundation of our industry, NBRI has accumulated the largest and highest quality industrial benchmarking database in the world. NBRI is indeed the Global Leader in Scientific Survey Research, Analyses, and Taking Action!
- Primary Founder of the Survey Research Industry in 1982
- Wrote the Survey Questions that are used most often in Employee and Customer Studies
- Largest and highest quality Benchmarking Database in the World
- Over 35 years of experience
- Organizational Psychologists analyze data and present results
- Improvements in Employee Engagement and Customer Loyalty make Profit Improvement the norm for NBRI Clients
- Professional Business Consultants assist Clients through the Action Phase of the Process
- Full Process Consulting from Survey Design to Implementing Improvements
- Over 30,000 Highly Satisfied Clients
- Headquartered in Plano, Texas
- Privately Owned