Organizational Assessment Surveys
Build A Dynamic Organization!
An Organizational Assessment is the accurate identification and measurement of the key drivers of financial performance of a company. It’s important to everyone in your company because when it comes to the overall health of an enterprise, there are not two more impactful words.
These surveys provide a much-needed means of measuring strengths and weaknesses for companies looking to stay ahead of the pack.
High-performing organizations use NBRI’s organizational assessment surveys to consistently outperform competitors and realize bottom-line impact from their human capital.
Those same companies use employee data strategically to identify critical job positions, design unique pay-for-performance strategies for their top performers, focus on talent management, and foster transparent cultures which emphasize innovation.
Our surveys ask the right questions, analyzing the feedback and delivering actionable items that will take your organization to the next level.
Through the use of NBRI’s organizational assessment surveys, your company can reach its full potential by being armed with information in a number of key areas, such as:
- Organizational structure. Look at the organizational chart of any successful company and one thing jumps out: They have the right people in the right seats. It’s essential for the health of any vibrant entity. The data we provide equips decision-makers with the knowledge of how to structure the organization for long-term success and how to do so with minimum disruption.
- Teamwork. Do your teams play nice together? Does management place value on having an informed, engaged body of employees? Assess how the parts support or conflict with each other to meet goals. Companies that have teams that function as a cohesive unit are far more likely to be successful. With the help of our organizational structure surveys, your company will be positioned well in this area.
- Culture, climate, values, and vision. It’s said that “What gets measured gets managed.” Failing to make your company’s culture, climate, values, and vision a priority is a recipe for disaster. An ailing culture has been linked to the demise of many corporate empires, and leaders who lack vision more often than not steer the business from one iceberg to the next.
- Management style. If you’ve spent any time on our site, reading our case studies and white papers, you know the value we place on management having their finger on the pulse of the company. We have a great track record of helping companies define and then shore up any management-employee disconnects. The depth and the accuracy of the information we provide will help your business suceed where others have failed.
- Market share: Corporate financial skids often lead to messy management breakups, layoffs, and serious losses of market share—all of which are tough to recover from. Wouldn’t it be ideal to never find yourself in such a position? Through the use of an organizational structure assessment your business can take the necessary steps to avoid such problems.
Our surveys assess these areas and much more, to provide you with the insight to build a truly successful and profitable organization.
Let us help your company take that all-important next step in reaching organizational excellence!
When you hire NBRI, you’re hiring more than a company to conduct survey research. You’re hiring a business partner with a sincere interest in the health and success of your company.
Give us a call. We’re confident that you’ll find us a valuable partner capable of fulfilling your survey research needs, and exceeding your expectations.
Organizational Assessment Survey Case Study
One of our clients—a household name in retail—known for having a penchant for mergers and acquisitions, was about to double in size because of it’s latest planned takeover.
Before doing so, however, management thought it a good idea to assess the climate and culture of the target organization through an employee survey. Because NBRI had routinely conducted the client’s employee research after acquisitions were made, the client again turned to us to gather this critical information through an employee survey prior to finalizing the purchase.
An NBRI organizational assessment was deployed to the target population. Employee morale was found to be at Threat Level (below the 25th percentile of the NBRI Benchmarking Database), and it would have been assumed that the finding was due to a lack of job security because of the impending sale. However, NBRI ClearPath Analytics identified the real problem: The employees believed members of management routinely behaved in an unethical manner, which had been demoralizing a majority of the employee population long before discussions about a sale had even begun. Perceptions of unethical behavior were also found to drive turnover and a host of other ills, which had all been incorrectly attributed to the impending sale.
Empowered by the hard data collected from employee surveys, the client put several safeguards in place during their negotiations, ultimately completing the purchase, but at a substantially reduced price, saving millions of dollars. Additionally, per NBRI recommendations, values statements were established and put in place immediately, which directly and positively impacted employee morale, reduced turnover and absenteeism, and significantly increased productivity and profitability in the new venture.
The Standard NBRI Organizational Assessment Survey includes 125 questions covering 30 topics, requiring 20 to 25 minutes to complete, and is customized to achieve each organization’s specific goals for their study.
Standard Organizational Assessment Survey Topics
Organizational Assessment Survey Related White Papers
Research is in our blood. It’s who we are. It’s what we do. Our white papers highlight our philosophy on areas of business impacted by survey research.
See for yourself:
When Workers Support the Flight Plan – In the life cycle of organizations, employee behaviors need to evolve. Behaviors that are appropriate in the growth phase of a company must adapt to meet current and future needs.
What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You – I know some people who often repeat phrases such as “What you don’t know can’t hurt you” and “Ignorance is bliss.” I understand why some people believe these statements.
View all Employee Survey White Papers by NBRI.
Here’s what some of our customers are saying about us:
The NBRI Project Manager is very supportive throughout our projects. This is our fourth survey with NBRI. NBRI is helpful in coordinating dates, responding to requests, and being pro-active with communications. I feel very comfortable partnering with NBRI.Bret Williams
Easy process with excellent reporting and follow up.Robin Haywood
My project manager is very responsive to my questions and concerns.Lynn Oliver
Oregon Youth Authority
We’d love to add your name to this list. It’s as easy as picking up the phone and giving us a call.
provide clients with targeted actions for reducing turnover.
Employee Attitude Surveys
provide a way to improve productivity and commitment by identifying the root causes of workplace attitudes.
Employee Engagement Surveys
measure the extent to which employees are passionate about their work and emotionally committed to their coworkers and company.
Employee Opinion Surveys
can be morale-boosting for those who may not have many other opportunities to express their views confidentially.
Employee Satisfaction Surveys
allow for increased productivity, job satisfaction, and loyalty by identifying the root causes of employee satisfaction and targeting these areas.
provide feedback from members of an employee's immediate work circle, such as subordinates, peers, and supervisors, as well as self-evaluation.
Employee Exit Interviews
obtain valuable feedback from previous employees. They are used to reduce turnover, whether in a demographic, a particular job position, or overall.