Move from data collection to action in three weeks.
Data with ACTION moves mountains! It is action based on true, factual data that improves the lives of millions of employees of NBRI clients. It is action that improves the products and services of our clients, increasing their customer satisfaction and customer intent to return. It is action that saves companies, feeds families, and makes our country strong. Not data.
At NBRI, the survey research process does not end after the assessment, or at the analysis to select the issues. The survey research process is not over until the client implements solutions to the most important issues facing the organization.
The ClearPath Action steps are:
- Step 1: Assessment or survey research
- Step 2: Selecting the issues
- Step 3: Brainstorming solutions
- Step 4: Developing the short list of recommendations
- Step 5: Obtaining approvals from senior management
- Step 6: Implementing the solutions!
A comprehensive communication system helps ensure success, including these essential elements:
- Inform: Communicate survey results and next steps to employees
- Interact: Managers connect and demonstrate their support of the process
- Involve: Utilize employee insights
Our process has been proven to radically save time and money, while accelerating the realization of the benefits of the research.