How Telephone Surveys Improve Customer Service
It’s not an exaggeration to say that the success or failure of your company depends upon the level of customer service you provide. Satisfied customers may recommend you to two or three people, while one disgruntled customer can log on to social media and steer thousands of people away from doing business with you. One of the best ways of gauging your service levels is by conducting telephone surveys.
Why Telephone Surveys Are Important
A telephone survey helps you discover what actions are necessary to take your customer service to the next level. Or, validate your already-strong performance in delivering customer satisfaction by simply and directly asking your customers how you are doing. Telephone surveys also help you discover new product and service needs of your target market. While there are other ways of collecting this type of data, a telephone survey is an inexpensive way to collect actionable information in real time. Telephone surveys also have the highest response rate of any survey deployment methodology.
These are a few of the reasons to consider this form of research:
- A better response to open-ended questions than self-administered surveys (due to interviewer probing);
- More control over the order of presentation of questions versus skip ahead that frequently happens with self-administration;
- Better success in avoiding item non-response;
- Less reluctance on sensitive topics than face-to-face interviews;
- Telephone surveys offer the ability to survey hard to reach groups.
Why Choose NBRI?
NBRI telephone surveys are conducted by professional, full-time interviewers. We don’t use computerized surveying or IVR because it offers the worst response rate of any survey methodology and tends to annoy your customers.
Partner with us when you are ready to conduct a telephone survey to improve the level of your customer service. Here are some of the reasons why:
- We provide you with valid data to help you determine your customer service strategy;
- You receive keen insights into the behavior of your customers, because our trained interviewers probe for answers;
- We conduct surveys in 75+ different languages worldwide;
- We can combine telephone surveys with paper and/or online surveys to paint the most detailed picture possible of your customer service levels.
A telephone survey conducted by NBRI helps you take your service to the next level, while collecting vital customer information.
NBRI helps companies just like yours become global leaders by combining powerful research with deep analytics. If you’re ready to join their ranks, here’s how we can help:
- Download our free e-book, How to Conduct a Survey
- Give us a call at 800-756-6168